Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Silence

It finally stopped today.

I celebrated. I swear to God that I let out the happiest laugh that I ever have, followed by a sigh of relief. It's just so nice for everything to be quiet again. No more tapping, no more beat, no rhythm. Just beautiful silence.

I'm going to try and see my friend later today. I don't know how he's going to react. He hasn't responded to my texts at all since Sunday. I don't blame him. I did break his arm over seemingly nothing. It was just... that noise never ended and he kept tapping it. I told him to stop and he kept tapping it. I think he even laughed at me. Laughed like I was crazy.

Still, I want to apologize to him. I never meant to break his arm. I just wanted silence. Now I have it. Everything's gonna be better now.

Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home